Running a small business isn’t easy, but you’ve always stayed focused on moving forward. Now you have a chance to win up to $50,000 to help you go further. The 2021 FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is now open—and 12 winners will be awarded a total of over $250,000. So be sure to enter before the March 9 deadline. Entering the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest might just help you write the next chapter of your business story. In addition to a cash award, you could win FedEx Office® print and business services and gain more exposure within the small business community.
Enter for a chance to win one of these 12 prize packages:
- One Grand Prize: $50,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print services
- One 2nd Place Prize: $30,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office print services
- Ten 3rd Place Prizes: $15,000, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office print services
All winners also receive priceless business-building consultation and learning opportunities.
Entering is easy:
- Write a short profile of your company. Tell us about your business. Why did you start this business? What does your company do?
- Have a copy of your logo available to upload along with some photos. You’ll need a digital version of your current logo and several photos that best represent your business. Be sure your photos are formatted horizontally.
- Create an optional YouTube video. Make a one-minute video describing your business and its mission.
- Get ready to promote your entry. Make a plan to remind people to vote for you using your email list and social channels. Votes can be cast between March 10 and March 24.
Important: Buying votes from anyone, or giving discounts or gifts in exchange for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
Learn more at fedex.com/grantcontest.
Meet the 2020 Grand Prize Winner: Access Trax
While attending the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences in San Diego, CA, Kelly Twichel and Eric Packard were inspired to help local adaptive surfers cross the sand to the water’s edge in their wheelchairs. Now, Access Trax empowers people with physical disabilities to safely and easily access outdoor areas and recreation through a portable pathway system. Read more about Kelly and Eric and how they meet the challenges of running their company.
Credit: Source link