Tayshia Adams is down to just three guys on ‘The Bachelorette,’ and she’s made no secret of the fact that she has a strong connection with Zac Clark.
Zac Clark has been on Tayshia Adams‘ radar for several weeks now on The Bachelorette. His ability to open up to her while maintaining their intense connection has made Zac a frontrunner for Tayshia, and helped him land a spot in her final three. Now, he’ll get a chance to go to the fantasy suites with the gorgeous Bachelorette, as he continues to vie for her heart against Ivan Hall and Brendan Morais.
Tayshia and Zac previously had a very intense one-on-one date that involved a wedding-themed photo shoot. The situation got quite emotional for Tayshia, who has been married before, but Zac was her rock as she dealt with the feelings of anxiety. During the Dec. 15 episode, he introduced Tayshia to his family, who have supported him through some pretty dark times in his life. Ahead of the two-part finale, here’s more to know about Zac:
1. He spent years struggling with addiction. Zac opened up about his battle with addiction during a 2014 interview with The Reading Eagle. He started with drinking, following by consuming prescription medications. He eventually went on an “eight month drug binge,” which included heroin and smoking crack. He was arrested for DUI and possession of crack, which led to his journey to get sober. Zac also opened up about all of this with Tayshia, which provided very deep and intense conversations between them.
2. He now works to help other recovering addicts. After years of partying, Zac got sober and turned his journey into a career. He co-founded the addiction recovery program, Release Recovery, which helps “integrate people back into the world after rehab,” according to his ABC bio. He founded the program in 2017 with his friend, Justin Gurland.
3. He was a college athlete. Zac was an athlete in college, and had intended to pursue a career in sports before his life path changed. He still remains active, though, and has run the New York City marathon six times, according to his Instagram page.
4. He’s a huge Philadelphia sports fan. Zac is from New Jersey and makes no secret of the fact that he loves Philadelphia sports teams. “He dreams of sharing a Philly cheesesteak with his future wife while watching the Eagles win the Super Bowl,” his ABC bio confirms.
5. He’s been married before. In the Reading Eagle article, it was revealed that Zac was married in his early 20s.
Credit: Source link