Who We Are
influencerstyle.co, A Public Benefit Corporation (“influencerstyle.co”) creates software products and platforms that enable businesses to manage their own risk as it relates to data governance and compliance.
What information do we collect?
- User provided: Contact information (name, email, phone number, job title, company name, payment information, and other information provided by the user) to request a demo or trial or to sign up for a user account or subscription, and to access our platform and use our services.
- Automatically collected: IP Address, user agent, and the referring URL. When you visit our website we automatically receive your IP address and information such as the user-agent of your web browser. This information is provided to us and every other website that you visit on the Internet by your web browser.
What information do we know about you?
We don’t request or require you to provide personal information to access our website. As noted above, we may receive your IP address and user agent automatically. If you optionally elect to use our chat feature or fill out our early access request form, we will receive your Name, Email, Phone number, and Company name as well as your stated interest in our products. If you sign up for a user account or subscription, we will collect your contact information (name, email, phone number, job title, company name, payment information, and other information provided by the user).
What about cookies?
The influencerstyle.co and platform may place cookies on your browser in order to identify you when you return to our website or log in to our platform.
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use aggregate information to understand how many total users have visited our web site and the types of devices on which they are using it.
- We use information you choose to provide in our web forms to sell software and/or services
- We use information you provide to us when signing up for and using our services to provide services and to correspond with you about those services.
Do we sell any of the information collected by the influencerstyle.co site?
No. We don’t sell or rent the information to any third parties.
Do we share any customer data?
We may share data with our vendors and service providers to perform tasks on our behalf.
What’s the difference between personal information and aggregate information?
Personal information is information that can be used to identify a particular individual, generally understood to be information such as your name, physical address, email address and phone number. Aggregate information is not considered personal information and can’t be used to identify you.
Do we collect email addresses?
We do not require you to submit your email address, or any other personal information, to us in order to use the influencerstyle.co site. If you use the information provided on the influencerstyle.co website to contact us directly, we will receive your contact information, but will only use it in order to respond to your inquiry. If you fill out a web form on our web site we receive your email and may store that email and associated contact information for up to 12 months.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In order to provide our services to you and to ensure that our software and platform operate correctly, we collect various types of information, including information that identifies you or may identify you as an individual (“personal information”). When you use our website, sign up for our services, and use our software or platform, we collect the following information:
Information you provide to us:
- If you use the contact information provided on the influencerstyle.co website to contact us directly, you agree to allow influencerstyle.co and process your contact information. We will receive your contact information which could include, depending on how you contact us, your email address, name, company name, job title, the reason for contacting, and postal address.
- We receive and store the information you provide directly to us when you sign up for and use our services and platform. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and users include name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title, payment and billing information, and any other information provided by the user (including a user-submitted photograph if a user chooses to provide one).
When you use our website or platform, we automatically collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”). IP addresses are assigned by your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast/Xfinity, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, Charter, etc.) to the modem used to access the Internet for connected devices in your home and/or work-place. Any devices using the modem to access the Internet may broadcast the same IP address. At home, connected devices could include one or more laptop/desktop computers, tablets, mobile phones, smart/connected TVs and gaming consoles. At work, connected devices could include one (or all) floor(s) in an office building. Our website receives your IP address from your Internet browser each time you request a file or web page.
- User-Agent. Due to the nature of how the Internet works, we may receive information (known as “User-Agent”) automatically sent by your web browser, such as data associated with the source device’s Internet browser/content delivery software (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome). The User-Agent information we receive may also include information such as device type (e.g., computer, tablet, mobile device), and/or date/time of visit. Similar to the collection of IP addresses, our website also receives User-Agent information associated with your browser and type of device.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. These tools help us understand and improve the performance of the influencerstyle.co and platform.
Our website address is: influencerstyle.co
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.