Dian von Furstenberg Shutters Rental Service


Diane Von Furstenberg Autumn/Winter 2016 Presentation. Courtesy DVF/ INDIGITAL.

Launched in February of last year in partnership with white-label rental service Caastle, DVF Link has shut down its $159-a-month offering, but will continue to partner with Rent the Runway, reports Retail Dive. DVF did not respond to an immediate request for comment.

Rental businesses have suffered over the course of the pandemic: luxury platform Armarium shut down last year and, according to a report in Bloomberg, Rent the Runway has lowered its previous $1 billion valuation.



Credit: Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Discover

Sponsor

Latest

Yaya Mayweather’s Son Kentrell Jr. Bonds With Dad Floyd In Cute Video – Hollywood Life

New mom Yaya Mayweather has brought her baby boy, Kentrell Jr. to visit his grandpa, and joked they might move in with the...

Teen CEO Launches Hair Growth Oil For Kinky, Curly Natural Hair

14-year-old founder and CEO of Islande Beauty, Zhanyia McCullough, was searching for her own solution for slow hair growth when she formulated a...

Lisa Vanderpump On ‘RHOBH’ Cast As She’s Set To Film New Dog Show – Hollywood Life

Lisa Vanderpump is excited to return to work after quitting ‘RHOBH’ in June 2019. As she prepares to film her new ‘Vanderpump Dogs’...

Carve your space in influencer marketing just by being yourself

Sign up for our daily social media marketing newsletter today, free.  For as long as humans have existed on earth, so has influencer marketing. Imagine...

Triller’s Josh Richards Invests in Breakr App

Breakr claims to have acquired 17,000 users already, roughly 70% of whom are artists -- the majority independent -- while the other 30%...
INTERNATIONAL »