Perfect, the branded content agency meets magazine founded by the veteran stylist in 2020, is launching a new annual awards showcase, recognising those shaping contemporary culture. Each year, the “Perfect Awards” will recognise 21 individuals, both emerging and established, in fashion and beyond.
The third issue of Perfect magazine, which hits newsstands on September 1, is dedicated to celebrating the inaugural winners, including Miuccia Prada (Lifetime Achievement), Nicole Kidman (Perfect Icon), Chet Lo (Perfect Emerging Fashion) and Mimi Zhu (Perfect Emerging Word).
”At a time when the validity of awards ceremonies is in question, and the red-carpet spectacle of presentations is dominated by the awarding bodies and the presenters, we wanted to shift the focus back on those who we think deserve to be rewarded,” Perfect explained in a statement.
The full list of winners includes:
- Lifetime Achievement: Miuccia Prada
- Perfect Icon: Nicole Kidman
- Perfect Fashion: Glenn Martens
- Perfect Emerging Fashion: Chet Lo
- Perfect Sonic: Shygirl – musician
- Perfect Visual: Corbin Shaw – artist
- Perfect Story: Nina Guseva – documentary maker
- Perfect Word: Jeremy O Harris
- Perfect Emerging Word: Mimi Zhu
- Perfect Beauty: Virginie Moreira
- Perfect Fragrance: Amouage
- Perfect Act: Jasmine Jobson
- Perfect Self Expression: Kristen McMenamy
- Perfect Sport: Emily Bridges
- Perfect Hero: Chris Smalls
- Perfect Moment: Julia Fox
- Perfect Spirit: Seventy One Gin
- Perfect Vision: Zhong Lin
- Perfect Muse: Alton Mason
- Perfect Accessories: Dominic Jones
- Perfect Neneh Cherry: Neneh Cherry
Katie Grand’s New Project: ‘It’s Not Just Another Magazine’
BoF Editor-at-Large Tim Blanks talks to the super-stylist and recently departed editor of LOVE about her surprising new project, The Perfect Magazine.
Credit: Source link