Full access to the VOICES 2021 livestream is included with a BoF Professional membership. Join us to open your mind, lift your spirits and get out of your comfort zone. Register now. If you are not a BoF Professional, join now with our 30-day risk-free trial for just £1/$1/€1.
With VOICES 2021 starting on Dec. 1, we are excited to share the full agenda and speaker line-up. Through cross-industry learning and collaboration, VOICES unlocks exciting synergies and forges insights that will transform your outlook on business — and life.
This year, our flagship event will be a hybrid gathering designed for both in-person and online attendees. VOICES 2021 will be livestreamed from Soho Farmhouse, Oxfordshire, exclusively for BoF Professional Members. From Dec. 1 to 3, 2021, we’ll bring the movers, shakers and trailblazers of the global fashion industry together with the big thinkers, entrepreneurs and inspiring people shaping the wider world to unlock multi-disciplinary learning and collaboration, inspire innovation and reimagine the future of the post-pandemic fashion industry.
We’ll connect fashion leaders and entrepreneurs with visionaries from fields as diverse as science, technology, health and wellness, food, film, politics, the arts, philosophy and philanthropy — to reimagine the future of the post-pandemic fashion industry
Each of our five sessions is carefully designed to take you on an inspiring learning journey. You can explore the full agenda now so you can mark your calendars — and join us for the whole event, or the sessions most relevant to you.
SESSION 1: THE WIDER WORLD
Dec. 1, 17:00 – 19:00 London Time | 12:00 – 14:00 New York Time
- Climate Emergency: SOS with Dame Vivienne Westwood
- The Case for Stakeholder Capitalism with Dame Vivian Hunt
- Respect, Reciprocity and Remuneration in Global Culture with Rebecca Hui and Seno Tsuhah
- What Activism Really Means with Janaya Future Khan
- The Intimacy Equation with Lila Donnolo
SESSION 2: INSIDE THE FASHION SYSTEM
Dec. 2, 11:00 – 13:00 London Time | 06:00 – 08:00 New York Time
- The State of Fashion 2022 with Achim Berg and Imran Amed
- Balenciaga: From Hype to Timelessness with Cédric Charbit and Imran Amed
- End the Trend with Daniel Lismore
- How Can Fashion Become Truly Circular? with Dame Ellen MacArthur
- An Update on the Fur Debate with PJ Smith and Valéria Bessolo Llopiz
- Creating Authentic Cultural Collaborations with Tommy Hilfiger, Law Roach, Indya Moore, Halima Aden and Tim Blanks
SESSION 3: TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
Dec. 2, 15:00 – 17:00 London Time | 10:00 – 12:00 New York Time
- Mycology and the Mushroom Movement with Dr. Matthew Scullin, Merlin Sheldrake, Andrew and Simon Salter
- Thinking Like the (Cyber) Enemy with Gentry Lane
- Merging Digital and Physical Craftsmanship with Paula Sello and Alissa Aulbekova
- Should the Metaverse be Opened or Closed? with Joe Hage, Lady Phe0nix and Ian Rogers
- Future Selves: Remaking Creative Minds through Movement with Wayne McGregor and Tim Blanks
SESSION 4: TALK TO ME ABOUT THE FUTURE
Dec. 3, 11:00 – 13:00 London Time | 06:00 – 08:00 New York Time
- The Age of Acceleration with Chris Sanderson and Martin Raymond
- What Kind of Leaders Do We Need to Be Now? with Kevin J. Delaney
- Mental Health in the Workplace with Simon Whitehouse, Prof. Carolyn Mair and Sarah P. Jones
- Tourism, Travel and The Human Condition with Rafat Ali
- Retail’s New Paradigms with Harley Finkelstein and Imran Amed
- The Future of Fashion is Gender-Free with Harris Reed and Alok V Menon
SESSION 5: LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
Dec. 3, 15:00 – 17:00 London Time | 10:00 – 12:00 New York Time
- The Pursuit of Purpose: Finding Your Compass in a Chaotic World with Jay Shetty
- Green Thumbs and Middle Fingers with Richard Christiansen
- Leading With Soul: The Art of Intuitive Navigation with Vanessa Kingori and Mory Fontanez
- Move Like You Used To with Roger Frampton
- Balancing Personal Identity and Public Brand with Christian Louboutin and Rozan Ahmed
- Break the Mould: How to Move From Awareness to Action with Sinéad Burke
- The Four Pieces of a Life with Mohsin Zaidi
Full access to the livestream is included with a BoF Professional membership. Join us to open your mind, lift your spirits and get out of your comfort zone. Register now. If you are not a BoF Professional, join now with our 30-day risk-free trial for just £1/$1/€1.
VOICES 2021 is made possible in part through our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Clearco, Klarna, Brandlive, Flannels, Snap, Getty Images and Soho House.
Credit: Source link