BoF VOICES 2022 is coming — and as a valued member of our community you can register to watch all of the talks, no matter where you are in the world, free of charge!
Over three days from November 29 to December 1, we’ll convene more than 40 expert speakers from the worlds of science, technology, health and wellness, food, film, politics, the arts, philosophy and philanthropy to unlock cross-industry collaboration, challenge conventional wisdom, inspire innovation and reimagine the future of the fashion industry.
Each of the five content sessions will be livestreamed for the global BoF community. Register now to join us for the whole event or attend the sessions of your choice.
We have an outstanding lineup of speakers confirmed so far, with more to be announced in the coming weeks…
- Malala Yousafzai – social activist and founder of the Malala Fund who began her activism aged 11, blogging anonymously about life under Taliban rule in Pakistan.
- Victoria Beckham – creative director of her namesake brand.
- Demna – artistic director of Balenciaga and a graduate of Antwerp’s Royal Academy of Fine Arts.
- Paloma Elsesser – model and advocate of diversity and inclusion in fashion.
- Sue Y. Nabi – chief executive of French-American beauty conglomerate Coty, parent company to Rimmel, Wella and Kylie Cosmetics.
- Campbell Addy – photographer, director and publisher, predominantly representing Black and queer identities through his work.
- Clarissa Ward – chief international correspondent of CNN, reporting from conflict zones including Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt and Ukraine.
- John C Jay – award-winning marketer and president of global creative at the retail holding company, Fast Retailing.
- Plus 25 more experts, entrepreneurs, activists and thought leaders from around the world (click here to see the full list)
For a taster of exactly what to expect please watch our VOICES in 2 minutes video. We hope you can join us live for what promises to be a truly inspirational three days.
REGISTER FOR THE BoF VOICES 2022 LIVESTREAM NOW
BoF VOICES 2022 Livestream Sessions:
Tuesday, November 29, 17:00 to 19:00 GMT: The Wider World
Wednesday, November 30, 11:00 to 13:00 GMT: Inside the Fashion System
Wednesday, November 30, 15:00 to 17:00 GMT: Technology and Innovation
Thursday, December 1, 11:00 to 13:00 GMT: Global Culture and Creativity
Thursday, December 1, 15:00 to 17:00 GMT: Live Your Best Life
In-person attendance at BoF VOICES 2022 is by invitation only, with only a handful of places remaining. To request an invitation to attend, complete this application form.
VOICES 2022 is made possible in part through our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House, and Getty Images.
Credit: Source link