Please note: this course is for 3D professionals. You don’t need to have any experience with Unreal Engine, however it’s also not a bad thing to explore before we start. We have many free lessons on the Epic Dev Community for anyone that wants to learn on their own.
Once you’re in the class, you’ll see how to integrate real-time workflows into actual projects, as you move from the basics to higher-level skills.
The course also includes:
- A combination of live-led and hands-on instruction
- A unique learning path that fast tracks you in the Unreal Engine animation workflow
- A conveniently remote schedule
- A capstone project that you can use as a portfolio piece
- Offered in Spanish
Epic Bootcamp 2023: Animation runs from May 22 – June 16, 2023, with classes starting at 8:00 AM CST (UTC/GMT-6).
Click on one of our Unreal Authorized Training Partners closest to you to register and secure your spot:
- UTHub (Spain)
- UTHub offers expert industry trainers so students can learn, problem-solve, and receive custom counsel to help them achieve professional success.
- U Echo Training Center (Mexico)
- The only authorized training center in Mexico offers instruction and practice in modeling, programming, and creating visual effects, all in Unreal Engine.
- RT Dojo (Chile)
- With combined experience of 50+ years, the experts at RT Dojo are dedicated to helping students master the tools that are paving the way to the Metaverse.
- Dwisest Media (Columbia)
- Specializing in the AEC industry, Dwisest empowers learners to level up their professional skills by harnessing the power of photorealistic software.
We hope to see you there!
Credit: Source link